Having fun with WordPress and updating my site. The old site was done in the mid 1990s with hand coded HTML. I’m going to replace all the pages and galleries eventually, but for now I should be linking to all the content that used to be on my old site.
Physicist, engineer, Internet Oldtimer. People say I started the 1st Affiliate Program. When asked about me, some say I’ve been around since dirt. I’m not that old!
Yes, I’ve been online forever (Classifieds since 1994) so I have lots of experience in Web, marketing, affiliate, mobile apps, and more. I also used to blog a lot in the early 2000s for ReveNews and the official ad:tech blog.
I’ve moved quite a bit into mobile now, and my company makes apps. We’ve done hundreds of them for ourselves and others. We can do yours too.
I was elected to the Redondo Beach Unified School District Board of Education in 2013 (and re-elected in 2017) where I have been board president twice. I also served four years on the board of the Southern California Career Technical Education (SoCal ROC) school where I was also President of the board.
I was just appointed to the City of Redondo Beach EIFD Public Financing Authority Board of Directors in July 2019. This board will oversee this new financing district which will enable the improvement of the property to include open spaces, coastal access, a wetlands remediation, and park lands – among other environmental benefits to the area.
I also spend a lot of my time volunteering. I have served at every level of the PTA in California, with numerous positions at the unit and council level, and a few at the District and State level too. I served as Vice President for Communications for the California State PTA from 2017 to 2019.
In 1985, I won a contest which was featured on national television. See it here: MIT 2.70 Ping Pong Harvest
Here’s a fun video of us loudly driving away from our wedding.
- RBUSD closes campuses, online classes become ‘new normal’, March 20, 2020
- RBUSD to close campuses, begin online instruction, March 13, 2020
- State Bond Measure Splits School Districts, February 27, 2020
- Supporters line up to back RUHS coach, February 13, 2020
- Budding developers win Lieu’s contest, January 17, 2020
- RBUSD, City to approve policing partnership, August 31, 2019
- Parras student fights stigmatizing dress code violators, May 30, 2019
- Green Team divides and conquers its trash, May 18, 2109
- How 3 Redondo Beach teens are challenging a middle school dress code they say is unfair to girls, May 16, 2019
- Redondo Beach teens challenge middle school dress code — and administrators are responding, May 15, 2019
- This is Affiliate Marketing podcast, January 18, 2019
- Redondo Beach approves South Bay Galleria, adding skate park and more open space, January 16, 2019
- Kensington nearing completion, January 5, 2019
- Kensington Senior Living, slated to open in summer, offers a live video feed from the beach, December 6, 2018
- Shores officially renamed for Patricia Dreizler, September 15, 2018
- Redondo Beach Educational Foundation presents more than $1 million to school district, Aug 31, 2018
- RBUSD considers renaming Redondo Shores for Pat Dreizler, August 3, 2018
- Police K9 demo packs Sea Hawk Bowl, July 28, 2018
- Kensington Senior Living breaks ground in Redondo Beach, January 22, 2018
- Flexible seating, classroom tech engage students, December 2, 2017
- The Phantom of Redondo Union, November 23, 2017
- Redondo Beach school board extends terms by more than a year, August 23, 2017
- Redondo Beach School District explores separating from City, June 17, 2017
- Al Muratsuchi Hosts Redondo Beach Community Coffee, May 26, 2017
- Redondo Beach schools honored with Green Ribbon, March 18, 2017
- Redondo Beach 2017 Election Results: Measure C Passes; Waterfront Redevelopment In Jeopardy, March 8, 2017
- Election 2017: Bill Brand ousts Mayor Steve Aspel in Redondo Beach, March 8, 2017
- Bill Brand and Measure C victorious in Redondo Beach election, March 7, 2017
- March 7 Voter’s Guide: Redondo Beach’s Brad Waller, Feb 15, 2017
- Redondo Beach election candidates, in their own words, January 5, 2017
- Beach 2016: Stage set for Redondo’s Election Ballot Battle Royale, December 29, 2016
- About Town in Redondo Beach: 2017 local election candidates; DUI checkpoint planned, December 16, 2016
- 18 candidates in Redondo Beach file for March election, December 15, 2016
- Here’s what South Bay offices are up for election in March, December 5, 2016
- RBPD introduces bomb-vapor sniffing K9, September 29, 2016
- State of the Schools: Redondo Beach thrives with community partnerships, June 9, 2016
- Wind-felled trees cost RBUSD thousands, April 27, 2016
- Redondo Union students plan to cut beach trash, October 28, 2015
- Small Business Spotlight: EPage.com, January 9, 2014
- Redondo Union High to expand drug-sniffing dog program. December 28, 2103
- Redondo Beach Year in Review: A political marathon, murders, and a manhunt, December 26, 2013
- Redondo Beach Board of Education welcomes members, talks state budget, April 11, 2013
- Meet Your New School Board: Brad Waller, April 1, 2013
- RB election: Measure A loses, Aspel and Kilroy in runoff for mayor, March 11, 2013
- Aspel leads mayor’s race, Measure A losing with more votes to count, March 7, 2013
- Redondo Beach election: Measure A losing, runoff scheduled for May 14, March 6, 2013
- Former councilman challenges 3 incumbents in Redondo Beach school board race, February 11, 2013
- Self Service App Building, January 2013
- Candidates set for March 5 Redondo election, December 8, 2012
- Redondo Beach candidates announced, December 7, 2012
- South Bay candidates look ahead to March 5 municipal elections, December 7, 2012
- Filing period underway for packed March Redondo ballot, November 14, 2012
- Filing period opens for March elections in South Bay, Los Angeles, November 11, 2012
- Mobile App Development: So Many Choices, So Few Guarantees, Jun 3, 2010
- Michael Stark Broker Realtor Interview Of Brad Waller, March 4, 2010
- Q&A: Brad Waller of the Performance Marketing Alliance, March 10th 2009
- Bratz given their walking papers, December 9, 2008
- https://www.youtube.com/user/EPageBrad/featuredNo Chain, No Gain, February 1, 2000
My 1967 Chevelle SS396 daily driver.
- 1967 Chevelle SS396
- Now has a basic 355 with a T700R4
- Front Disk brakes from ’70 F-Body (Conversion Info)
- Global West tubular upper A-Arms (newer version) with Del-A-Lum bushings
- Global West tubular lower rear control arm
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Procar Elite Lumbar front bucket seats (custom velour/vinyl combo)
- Child seat in the rear with 2″ 4-point Crow harness (discontinued part #11554)
no longer installed since Mari is an adult…
- 3″ 4-point Crow harness for the driver (discontinued part #11024)
- Bright Yellow paint by A-1 Quality Auto, Gardena, CA (now closed)
- Custom 17×9.5″ V45 wheels with 5 7/8″ backspace by Vintage Wheel Works
- LED CHMSL from 1990s Blazer, and LED tail lights (see pix below)
- LED Halo DRL Turn Signal Headlights from Octane Lighting
Pictures (some by request for reference):
This is my 1966 Corvette Convertible. I bought this car in 1989 and it was, to be polite, modified. Red paint with gold flakes, small steering wheel, burn your legs off sidepipes, and HUGE wheels and flared fenders. I since had the body work done to put it back to stock (Black) and fixed it up a bit.
About the car:
- 1966 Corvette Convertible (pix)
- 4 speed M20 transmission (from a 1967 ‘vette – serial # 7S113708)
- 3:36 rear gears
- The first engine: 327/about 360-375 horsepower before it self destructed
- The second Engine: 350/~450? horsepower
- 2-bolt 400 block (3951511 casting, date 1 18 72), magnafluxed, bored (4.156″ bore) and honed with torque plates, squared and decked, align honed, and with ARP main studs.
- All clearances blueprinted and Block has been squared and decked to .010″ deck height.
- All oil gallerys have been smoothed and all casting flash removed from the oil drainbacks.
- Melling HV oil pump with blueprinted clearances.
- 3.25″ forged 4340 steel crankshaft (original GM piece for a 327), lightened, cross-drilled and chamfered, and polished.
- Forged 6.30″ Ford 300″ I-6 connecting rods. Polished beams, shotpeened, ARP ‘Wave-loc’ rod bolts installed.
- New Oliver/King’s bearings
- JE custom forged ultra-light pistons.
- File fit Speed Pro moly rings
- Entire rotating assembly has been internally balanced
- SFI approved Fluidampr balancer
- All clearances have been blueprinted, and it uses Oliver/King’s bearings throughout.
- Custom ground Comp hyd. roller camshaft, 220/228 @ .050″, ~0.5″ lift, with 114 lobe center
- Comp tie-bar roller lifters
- Comp springs, retainers, and locks
- Crane rocker arms.
- Cloyes True-Roller timing chain
- Suspension completely redone by Dick Guldstrand
- Stiffer springs and shocks
- hard rubber and urethane bushings
- Braided stainless steel brake lines
- Wilwood calipers with custom adapters
- Parts list too long to type…
- Was: Knock-off wheels (repro) with BFG 235/60-VR15 Comp T/A tires
- Then was: Vintage 45 16×8 wheels with BFG 245/45-ZR16 Comp T/A R1 tires
- Is now: Vintage 45 wheels with BFG g-Force Sport COMP-2 245/50-16 tires
- 1967 big block hood
- Red interior
The Waller Family
After Mari’s Adoption ceremony with the Lawyer and the Judge
Lots of Picture Pages:
- Nature around the house (remind anyone of my earliest pictures?)
- Fun pictures (in other words: odd stuff)
- Family trip to Yosemite 2000
- Smaller Pix of Yosemite 2000
- Thanksgiving in Lafayette
- Hawaii March 2001
- We take a cruise to the Bahamas for AffiliateForce 2001
- Yosemite 2001
- We head back to Arizona Fall 2001
- Yosemite 2002
- AffiliateForce 2002
- Yosemite 2003
- AffiliateForce 2003
- Miscellaneous 2004 Pictures
- Arizona 2004
- Soccer 2004
- Yosemite February 2005
- Yosemite May 2005
- Soccer 2005
Parts and other galleries
- SoCal ROC