Having fun with WordPress and updating my site. The old site was done in the mid 1990s with hand coded HTML. I’m going to replace all the pages and galleries eventually, but for now I should be linking to all the content that used to be on my old site.
Physicist, engineer, Internet Oldtimer. People say I started the 1st Affiliate Program. When asked about me, some say I’ve been around since dirt. I’m not that old!
Yes, I’ve been online forever (Classifieds since 1994) so I have lots of experience in Web, marketing, affiliate, mobile apps, and more.
I’ve moved quite a bit into mobile now, and my company makes apps. We’ve done hundreds of them for ourselves and others. We can do yours too.
I was elected to the Redondo Beach Unified School District Board of Education in 2013 (and re-elected in 2017), and have also served for four years on the board of the Southern California Career Technical Education (SoCal ROC) school where I was President of the board.
I also spend a lot of my time volunteering. I have served at every level of the PTA in California, with numerous positions at the unit and council level, and a few at the District and State level too. I’m currently Vice President for Communications for the California State PTA and will serve from 2017 to 2019.
My 1967 Chevelle SS396 daily driver.
- 1967 Chevelle SS396
- Now has a basic 355 with a T700R4
- Front Disk brakes from ’70 F-Body (Conversion Info)
- Global West tubular upper A-Arms (newer version) with Del-A-Lum bushings
- Global West tubular lower rear control arm
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Procar Elite Lumbar front bucket seats
- Child seat in the rear with 2″ 4-point Crow harness (#11554)
- 3″ 4-point Crow harness for the driver (#11024)
- Bright Yellow paint by A-1 Quality Auto, Gardena, CA (now closed)
- 17×9.5″ V45 wheels with 5 7/8″ backspace by Vintage Wheel Works
Pictures (some by request for reference):
This is my 1966 Corvette Convertible. I bought this car in 1989 and it was, to be polite, modified. Red paint with gold flakes, small steering wheel, burn your legs off sidepipes, and HUGE wheels and flared fenders. I since had the body work done to put it back to stock (Black) and fixed it up a bit.
About the car:
- 1966 Corvette Convertible (pix)
- 4 speed M20 transmission (from a 1967 ‘vette – serial # 7S113708)
- 3:36 rear gears
- The first engine: 327/about 360-375 horsepower before it self destructed
- The second Engine: 350/~450? horsepower
- 2-bolt 400 block (3951511 casting, date 1 18 72), magnafluxed, bored (4.156″ bore) and honed with torque plates, squared and decked, align honed, and with ARP main studs.
- All clearances blueprinted and Block has been squared and decked to .010″ deck height.
- All oil gallerys have been smoothed and all casting flash removed from the oil drainbacks.
- Melling HV oil pump with blueprinted clearances.
- 3.25″ forged 4340 steel crankshaft (original GM piece for a 327), lightened, cross-drilled and chamfered, and polished.
- Forged 6.30″ Ford 300″ I-6 connecting rods. Polished beams, shotpeened, ARP ‘Wave-loc’ rod bolts installed.
- New Oliver/King’s bearings
- JE custom forged ultra-light pistons.
- File fit Speed Pro moly rings
- Entire rotating assembly has been internally balanced
- SFI approved Fluidampr balancer
- All clearances have been blueprinted, and it uses Oliver/King’s bearings throughout.
- Custom ground Comp hyd. roller camshaft, 220/228 @ .050″, ~0.5″ lift, with 114 lobe center
- Comp tie-bar roller lifters
- Comp springs, retainers, and locks
- Crane rocker arms.
- Cloyes True-Roller timing chain
- Suspension completely redone by Dick Guldstrand
- Stiffer springs and shocks
- hard rubber and urethane bushings
- Braided stainless steel brake lines
- Willwood calipers with custom adapters
- Parts list too long to type…
- Was: Knock-off wheels (repro) with BFG 235/60-VR15 Comp T/A tires
- Then was: Vintage 45 16×8 wheels with BFG 245/45-ZR16 Comp T/A R1 tires
- Is now: Same wheels with BFG g-Force Sport COMP-2 245/50-16 tires
- 1967 big block hood
- Red interior
The Waller Family
After Mari’s Adoption ceremony with the Lawyer and the Judge
Lots of Picture Pages:
- Nature around the house (remind anyone of my earliest pictures?)
- Fun pictures (in other words: odd stuff)
- Family trip to Yosemite 2000
- Smaller Pix of Yosemite 2000
- Thanksgiving in Lafayette
- Hawaii March 2001
- We take a cruise to the Bahamas for AffiliateForce 2001
- Yosemite 2001
- We head back to Arizona Fall 2001
- Yosemite 2002
- AffiliateForce 2002
- Yosemite 2003
- AffiliateForce 2003
- Miscellaneous 2004 Pictures
- Arizona 2004
- Soccer 2004
- Yosemite February 2005
- Yosemite May 2005
- Soccer 2005
Parts and other galleries
- SoCal ROC