My 1967 Chevelle SS396 daily driver.
- 1967 Chevelle SS396
- Now has a basic 355 with a T700R4
- Front Disk brakes from ’70 F-Body (Conversion Info)
- Global West tubular upper A-Arms (newer version) with Del-A-Lum bushings
- Global West tubular lower rear control arm
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Procar Elite Lumbar front bucket seats
- Child seat in the rear with 2″ 4-point Crow harness (#11554)
- 3″ 4-point Crow harness for the driver (#11024)
- Bright Yellow paint by A-1 Quality Auto, Gardena, CA (now closed)
- 17×9.5″ V45 wheels with 5 7/8″ backspace by Vintage Wheel Works
- LED CHMSL from 1990s Blazer, LED tail lights.
Pictures (some by request for reference):